Taking place in Malmö, Sweden, CleanMed Europe 2012 was an overwhelming success. We were inspired by the positive feedback from the attendees and would like to thank all of the sponsors and participants for an inspirational conference. If CleanMed 2013 is anything like last year's conference, we are sure that all our visitors will thoroughly enjoy themselves, gain many valuable and unique insights into the sustainable health industry and make a plethora of new industry contacts.
If you are interested to know a little more about what goes on at a CleanMed Conference, you will find the 2012 programme here and below some images and presentations from CleanMed 2012.
Several plenary and presentations from the parallel sessions are available via Dropbox. You can view all of them HERE. Here are a few chosen presentations that you might be interested in:
- Health System Response to Climate Change. Dr Bettina menne, WHO Regional Office for Europe.
- Towards Sustainable Health. Sonia Roschnik, NHS Sustainable Development Unit.
- Global Green and Healthy Hospitals. Anja Leetz, Health Care Without Harm Europe.
- Intelligent Hospitals: How integrated infrastructure design and delivery help meet the challenges of today's and tommorrow's hospitals. Michael Sullivan, Schneider Electric.
- Improving Resource Efficiency Concurrently With Patient Perceived Quality. Mikael Kihlblom, Karolinska University Hospital.
Additional pictures from the conference are available via the links below.
Wednesday - Thursday (1) - Thursday (2) - Friday
Scandinavian participants can find a reflection over the conference here >>
The team at CleanMed Europe 2012